Ergodyne® 3-layer Winter Hard Hat Liner
The N-Ferno® 6877 Winter Hard Hat Liner has 3 layers of insulation with an FR modacrylic/cotton blend shell, a foam mid-layer and a comfortable polyester fleece lining for extreme warmth. This lightweight thermal liner is shoulder-length to keep head, ears and neck covered and fits comfortably under helmets or hard hats without feeling too bulky.
- 3-layer thermal liner – Shoulder length design keeps head, ears and neck warm and covered.
- Fire resistant outer shell – 60% Modacrylic / 40% Cotton Twill blend with inherent flame resistance and self-extinguishing properties.
- Mid-layer – Foam insulation provides an additional layer of thermal protection for extremely cold environments.
- Warm-lining– 100% polyester fleece.
- Lightweight– Fits comfortably under a helmet or hard hat without feeling too bulky.
- Elastic fit – Elastic gather at forehead closes the gap between liner and forehead to keep the heat in and cold out.
- Hook & loop straps – 4 evenly spaced straps included on the outside of liner to attach to hard hat or helmet suspension.