RS100 Angle Target
RS100 angle retro reflective survey target with 4 crosshairs
- This plate has an angle of approx. 90 degrees which enables measurements and monitoring to be carried out in difficult surveying locations or when there is a shortage of space.
- Various attachment options: "right angle" or "roof-shaped".
- Can be mounted even on difficult surfaces.
- For quick positioning with tachymeter and all common measuring devices.
- For bridge and tunnel construction.
- For the long-term monitoring of bridges and buildings.
- For measuring and monitoring facades - even around corners.
- For industrial construction: permanent measurement points for additions and conversions, alignment of machines, production lines and material handling technology, etc.
- Temperature and UV resistant.
- Transfer of heights and axes around corners and from inside to outside.
- Tested temperature rating of -112°F to +212°F